- We discovered that Oklahoma roads are not the worst in the world.
- We looked at an apartment that is a mile from campus. They were awesome and we can't wait to live there.
- We tried Mexican food and let's just say, they need a lesson or two.
- I love my school already and everything is in one building. So when it snows that will be nice.
- We got a call for a job for Brandon WHILE I WAS DRIVING IN THE MIDDLE OF INDIANAPOLIS!!!! Don't get me wrong, I was and am still super pumped he got a call, but it was scary because I had Gloria the GPS guiding me. This leads me to my next point.
- I know GPS systems are supposed to be great but every once in awhile they like to go on their own little tangent which is why we wound up on a random two way highway before we got to our destination. It delayed our arrival time by an hour or two.
- My little brother has the most gas I've ever seen in a teenager.
- We had a flat in the town of Effingham, Indiana. No I'm not effing kidding you. That is the name of the town.
- Everything is so GREEN. Seriously, it is wonderful!
- We saw the St. Louis Arch and the Great Mississippi. It never gets old seeing the Arch.
- We're going to be in the EST once we move to Michigan.
- They like Asian food up there. I like it too, but not enough to put five to six places every few blocks.
- The trees are so pretty. I know the trees again, but seriously, they're awesome.
I'm going to announce the winner for my giveaway soon!
Happy Monday and thank you to those who serve our country and to those who make the ultimate sacrifice doing so!
P.S. What is a Kroger?