So in order to turn my frown and maybe yours upside down, let's start the week with a blog award!
I received it from one of my favorite bloggers, Brittany at Living in the Moment.
She is great. She is a teacher that has a husband who serves our country in the Navy. Both give greatly to each of us on a daily basis. I am so thankful for people like them all across the country. I am also so thankful for her in general. She is a bomb dot com friend and I'm so glad I met her.
Let's get to it, shall we?I'm supposed to list ten things I love!
- Text Messages/Notes in the Mail/TWEETS: I love to send texts to others to check on them/see how their day is going. It's also fun to send a note just because. I also love to get texts/notes. And twitter gets me through the day some days. If you tweet, you've cracked me up at some point.
- Music: I am obsessed with listening and singing music all the time. It is something that moves me on a regular basis. I really do love it all except for the yelling music. That's not music.
- Lasagna: If I had to pick one food to eat for the rest of my life, it'd totally be lasagna. If I'm at an Italian ristorante, then I'm eating lasagna.
- Turtles: If you're new to the RTH Times, I started collecting turtles on our honeymoon because you know T is for Turtle. Our last name starts with T. Anyway, I just love them. I'm so sad about all the little turtles that have lost their lives in the oil spill down by the Gulf.
- the Movies: I did not have cable until I was 14 years old so we rented a lot of movies to make up for lack of content to watch. And I still love to go to the movies now.
- Road Trips: There is nothing like driving down the road to a vacation destination with your family right besides and the tunes blarin'. Some of my favorite childhood memories were from our road trips.
- Football season: I know this isn't a shocker for most of you, but y'all I LOVE football season. I have to admit I'm a little sad about this season because I won't be in Big XII country, but football season is football season. Of course, I hear the Northerners don't take their football as serious as we do. So we'll see.
- SNOW CONES: My favorite flavors are red velvet cake, wedding cake and caramel cheesecake. AMAZING. Run don't walk to get one.
- Getting my pillows situated just right: This is an art people. I am a bit of a wiggle worm until I am just right. Once I'm just right I can go to sleep and getting my pillows situated just right is a major factor in this process happening.
- Paisley: She's such a sweet dog. She is our only kid as of now, but we love her tons!
- Gina at Namaste by Day
- Brittany at Sweet, Sassy and Oh So Classy!
- Ivy at Little Woman, Little Home.
- Mrs. Potts at Experiments in a Galley Kitchen
- Kelsey at Lavender, Leopard and Lace
- Megan at Tales of the Trees
- Erin at Blue Eyed Bride
- Heather at Life at Sonic Speed
- Traci at Her Hillbilly Highness