- In January, we discovered that Paisley has really weird and sometimes gross habits. It was an excellent way to start the year. Classy even.
- In February, Paisley was sick of the snow and I revealed some of my study habits.
- In March, I met the some awesome gals for Blogger Convench.
- In April, my Grannie passed away.
- In May, my sister graduated from The University of Oklahoma!!!!
- In June, I talked about whipping my hair yet again.
- In July, Brandon was let go from his job.
- In August, we road-tripped to Oklahoma and Paisley met Peaches.
- In September, I went brunette, explained why I went and did the unthinkable, and we were broke as a joke.
- In October, I talked about my hair again. It's a bit of an obsession.
- In November, Brandon landed his first big kid job!!
- In December, I gushed about Brandon and I got what I wanted for Christmas.
2011 has been filled with highs and lows. But it has been a good year for Brandon and I am so happy about that.