|Yay Katie!!! Email me so I can get you into contact with Kerry from Bridier Baubles!!|
And some favorites:
- This post. I'm thinking that the blogosphere could go for a healthy dose of "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" these days. So yay AP! You go girl!
- The 4th of July!! It is one of my favorite holidays of the year. I am on the hunt for a festive pedicure/manicure, so shoot me your ideas if you have any!!
- The Summer Hits of the 90s station on Pandora. I have been jamming out in the mornings while I get ready to this awesome station. It has been playing some awesome tunes from my junior/senior high days.
- Chipotle Burritoes filled with chicken, rice, salsa, sour cream, cheese and guacamole. Worth every single point.
- The Summer Olympic Trials for swimming and gymnastics!! Love watching everyone work so hard to represent our country and to be proud to do so.
- I also LOVE the following bracelets that Bridier Baubles just released!!
|The Tangerine Tango Link|
|The Turquoise Starfish Link|
|The Nautical Bangles in Red|
Happy Friday y'all and Happy Weekend!