I'm no stranger to the Erin Condren Planner. I bought one last year.
I know that lots of people swear by this planner.
And I do too, but I swear by it as a student.
So many reviews have been done by moms, but I've not seen many done by students or in my case grad students. I want to put out there that I was not asked to do this nor am I being paid to do it. I just wanted to give my opinion on the matter.
|I wanted something bright and happy so I went with the Instagram Life Planner option. I love how it turned out!|
|It is much smaller than my first one because it has less months and also they got rid of the extra pages in between the months. I actually like the pages that went with the months. See below for the why!|
|For me, inspirational quotes can be uplifting and important during the long haul of school|
and Erin Condren does this very well!
|I love this Vote! sticker! It's fun and so are the other stickers in the back. They have sticker options for just about every event.|
|I love the extra stickers they include for birthday gifts. I'm creative, but sometimes it's easy to just throw one of these stickers on the present for an extra pop!|
Things I love:
- the new sticker options
- the laminated tabs
- the continuous flow of months
- the way the days are split up into morning, day, and night.
- the page that went with the monthly calendar because I used it as a Bills Check List, school to do check list for the month, and a place to jot down the books I wanted to read when I was on break. I will say there is a spot in the back that can still work for this area.
- the plethora of blank stickers in the back because I used them to mark when my classes are each week. It is a good thing I ordered the extra set.
- the game stickers being pink. I am a Sooner so orange game stickers aren't a good option because Sooners don't wear orange. If I had known, I would have personalized those stickers to be the pretty red option they have.
What do you love about the Erin Condren Planner?