- I ran 10 miles yesterday. DOUBLE DIGITS y'all!
- Running in the cold is a very different experience. I am going to have to figure out the right clothes combo to keep my joints just right.
- I plan on running through the winter this year. I think this will be a feat just like running a half marathon will. Not being from a state that experiences winter each year like Michigan, it will be cool to tell my kids some day that I ran during the winter time.
- There are two different Turkey Trots in November I'd like to run. One is a 5K on Thanksgiving Day and I'm definitely doing it. The other is a couple of weeks before and includes an "Iron Turkey" race where you run the 5k and the 10k courses. The Iron Turkey is a little over three weeks after the Half and would be my first week back to running after my two week rest period post race. So I'm not sure if I'd be pushing it and should just stick to the 5K or 10K.
- I also plan on running a holiday run during the month of December.
- This also reminds me, what are your favorite winter running must haves or go-to's?
1 Real Cure for Burnout
11 hours ago