- October is going to be a big month for us. B takes his last MBA class. He is talking about getting his doctorate! I'm running a half-marathon in three weeks. AND we're adding to our family.
- I have been struggling a lot with being content and with what others say a lot recently. This struggle comes and goes. They usually strike the hardest when my relationship with Christ is off. You'd think I'd know better by now. I need to remember to pray about everything and to just be myself. The rest always follows.
- I love my husband and his need to be Mr. Fix It and my protector.
- I suck at goodbyes.
- I also suck at being left out.
- 4 and 5 are the recipe for me being a total hot mess. It is not pretty and I am more than ashamed at how ugly I can be sometimes.
- I am looking forward to October baseball.
- If you see a girl who looks like she's in her late 20s walking like she's in her late 80s, you probably saw me.
Happy Monday and Happy October!