- I want it to snow.
- When I started running yesterday morning, it was a whopping 29 degrees outside. When I was finished it had risen a whole three degrees to 32. Yes, I could tell the difference in the temperature.
- When my husband isn't home, the Christmas music and movies are on overdrive.
- When my husband AND my dad read that last one, they'll scoff in disgust.
- We started watching Big Bang Theory to have something on while we both work on homework. Why we haven't watched the show before now, is beyond us.
- Paisley and Sugar are getting along pretty well. Paisley still won't share her bed, but she naps with Sugar during the day, so I'll consider that progress.
- The first thing I'm doing after my last final is picking up my husband for dinner and a movie. My treat.
- Anyone know any good movies that are coming out during the holiday season this year?
- We're going to be in Michigan for Thanksgiving this year. I am looking forward to this day because it'll be good food, the parade (maybe!), Christmas movies and decorations, football, and good snuggle time with my man!
- I like it quiet when I'm really trying to crank some productivity out.
1 Real Cure for Burnout
3 hours ago