- I'm running the Turkey Trot here in less than a week! I'm excited.
- I have another 97 miles before it's time for new shoes! Squeee!!
- My goal is to hit 300 miles before the end of the year. I've been consistently running outside or on the treadmill since April of this year. Not too shabby. (I still get a thrill when I think that 13.1 of those were from my half!)
- I've been thinking about my goals for next year recently. I'll let you know what they are when I've nailed them down for sure.
- I've been scouting out some half marathons for the spring. Think I've found two I'll probably do for sure.
- I really really really want to run while there is snow on the ground. I feel like running this winter will be a rite of passage just like my first half-marathon was.
- Also, I forgot I'm running a Holiday Hustle in December!
- I need a race for January and March. I've got one for February. I think I have one for April and May too.
- Shaving in the winter is more of a must than it is in the summer.
- I will maintain this until I can't run anymore. You can NEVER have too many running clothes, shoes, socks, stuff, etc. NEVER.
1 Real Cure for Burnout
3 hours ago