I am linking up with my girl Mrs. EyeCanSee for Friday Confessional. You should too!
- I'm not a fan of Kim Kardashian by any means, but I think Kris Humphries is WAY worse. So I guess that makes me Team Kim in a way. Ew.
- Going to see Les Miserables today. I'm way more excited about this than I should be.
- I'm currently sitting in a class writing this because I am bored to tears.
- I've been on the scale two days in a row and it is wigging me out. I've gained, but it's because I haven't...you know in a couple of days.
- I hate running in the cold. I know it's supposed to be so cool and hard core and all of that, but I hate it. I will give you that it's pretty to see the snow and all. But running in the warm sunshine is much much much much much much more appealing to me.
- My baby sister has been asking lots of political questions lately. It makes my government nerd heart happy.
- I've been over American Idol since Simon Cowell left, but I still have an opinion on the Nicki vs. Mariah throwdown. I love the music of both. Not so much Mariah's new stuff, but that's neither here nor there. I do not love the women. They both seem immature to me. I wouldn't pick one over the other because of how immature they seem to me.
- This past fall I became a person who DVRs Ellen daily. They're switching the time that she is coming on here and it has been a bad taste in my mouth for a week now. No joke.