Total Loss: 63.4 pounds
Starting Weight: 239 pounds
Current Weight: 175.6 pounds
Pounds to Goal Weight: 25.6 pounds
What I craved this week: In order...
- Cake. I blame Ellen DeGeneres.
- And pepperoni pizza with ranch and Pepsi. Apparently, I'm craving heartburn. Also, I blame this craving on Gilmore Girls.
- Also, Iced Tea. And fro-yo from those fancy fro-yo places. I blame these two cravings on the Insta.
What I noticed was different about my body: My long run was 5 miles this week. My average pace was under 12 minutes. I know that is slow-thirty for some people, but for me that is progress! I attribute this to my weight loss and also to putting in the time. So I guess what I'm trying to say is JUST KEEP RUNNING! It all pays off!
Workouts I did this week: Hit all three of my runs including a 5 miler. Boo-freaking-yah!
Personal Goal for this week: I've got a few.
- This weekend we're celebrating with friends. Why are we celebrating? Oh you know because I had a BOMB DOT COM semester!
- Also, this is Super Bowl Sunday. (Part of you are like Duh Sam!)
- So I guess I need to just plan for both of these events!
- Hit all my runs. My running partner took a spill in the snow the other day and she is out for at least a few weeks. Running is a whole lot easier with a running buddy. So I'm gonna start small with this week and just keep at it.
Favorite Quote for this week:
What I'm looking forward to:
- Celebrating my hard work with BBQ food!
- Pay Day on Friday!
- Ordering my first Moving Comfort Bra!
- Being done with the month of January!
- Losing more weight!
Frame of Mind: I'm worried about this week. I lost this last week, and I really want to stay on track. I don't want to ruin all the hard work I put in this week because of BBQ food and the Super Bowl. I'm planning for it, but still. I'm just trying to be honest.
How is your lifestyle change going?