- I am notorious for having the funk post holidays. It happens even before I take down my decorations. Today I've got it and have had it off and on since last week. It's why I've not really been into writing on here. I am just kind of indifferent to everything and everyone right now. Whatev. I'm running so surely it'll pass.
- Watched Downton Abbey last night and LOVED it. So well written and it fuels my love for all things England.
- I am so glad that Jillian is back on The Biggest Loser. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I would love to have her as a trainer.
- I want to make a few changes around the house. I'm not sure what I'll do yet, but I've definitely been thinking seriously about it.
- Also need to do a major spring clean this year.
- More and more I have a feeling I need to just delete Facebook.
- We got Sugar a big girl kennel for her Christmas present. She slept in it last night and did really well. We need to re-arrange our room a bit so her kennel can be in there with us.
- I have class tomorrow and I looked up my assignments about 10 minutes ago. NBD.
- If you haven't seen Pitch Perfect, do yourself a favor and watch it ASAP!!
1 Real Cure for Burnout
3 hours ago