Lynsey asked me yesterday what tunes I'm playing these days for my running list. I also was chatting it up with Katie as well after she gave me a tough love pep talk earlier today.
In a nutshell, I'm obsessed with all things Pitbull.
I slightly blame Katie L. for this. But really, I don't blame her, because Y'ALL. Pitbull is HAWT. And his music makes you want to move your body. Really, I should be thanking her.
So here's my list.
- Don't Stop the Party - Pitbull
- I Know You Want Me - Pitbull
- Titanium - David Guetta (feat. Sia) --This song is the one the girls sing in the shower in Pitch Perfect. FYI.
- Low - Flo Rida (feat. T-Pain)
- S&M - Rihanna --Another song from Pitch Perfect. The Barden Bellas sing this during the Riff Off.
- Stars 4-Ever - Robyn
- I Found You - The Wanted
- Right Now - Rihanna (feat. David Guetta)
- Have Some Fun - Pitbull (feat. The Wanted)
- Tchu Tchu Tcha - Pitbull (feat. Enrique Iglesias)
- What About Us - The Saturdays
- Everyday Birthday - Swizz Beatz (feat. Chris Brown and Ludacris)
- Riff Off: Mickey/Like a Virgin/ Hit Me with Your Best Shot/ S& M / Let's Talk About Sex/ I'll Make Love to You/ Feels Like the First Time/ No Diggity - Pitch Perfect Soundtrack
- Bellas Finals: Price Tag/ Don't You (Forget About Me)/ Give me Everything/ Just the Way You Are/ Party in the USA/ Turn the Beat Around - The Barden Bellas, Pitch Perfect Soundtrack
- The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes (feat. Ryan Tedder)
- Starships by Nicki Minaj
- No Diggity by Blackstreet and Dr. Dre
- We Came to Smash - In a Black Tuxedo (feat. Dev) - Martin Solveig
|My running coach sent this to me yesterday for some motivation. I LOVE IT!!|
|My sweet baby sister sent this to her big sisters for some motivation. I think we're gonna have shirts made!|
Annnnnnnd...a Weight Watchers Vlog!
Erin asked me "Do you use your weekly points or just save them for a "just in case" moment?
- I'm not an expert. These are just things that work for me.
- My dogs are the photo-bombingest dogs alive.
- Example: If you hear a grunting noise, that's because Pais is sitting right beside me chewing on a toy. Also, Sugar is obviously in the background. She was in the other room and came in here when I started messing with the video.
- This video isn't the best quality. My bad.
- I still say "Um" A LOT. Oh well.
- I forgot to say drink lots of water! You should drink lots of water. It's good for you.
- Sorry for talking about your digestive system aka pooping. I'm a runner. Runners talk about it. Also, poop happens.
- Bananas also have a good source of potassium which is important for runners.