- snuggling with my Frenchie, Pais.
- the sun being out on a winter day.
- a good salad with romaine, spinach, and spring mix lettuce from the local grocery store salad bar.
- making a slash mark through things checked off my to-do list.
- breaking in new running shoes.
Reading: Elizabeth the Queen: Life of a Modern Monarch by Sally Bedell Smith and as of this tomorrow, Sparkly Green Earrings by BigMama
Working on: Not counting down the days until winter is over. I don't want to wish my life away and I know I will miss it when we move back to Oklahoma, but I'm struggling with this. Also having good productive days despite the weather. These two are linked for me.
Looking forward to: Chipotle tonight. Listen, it's the little things. And I love food.
What are you enjoying? Happy Thursday!