- Group Text Conversations- God bless the person who created this iPhone wonder because I have two very awesome group conversations that make my day every day. We talk about everything from working out to cheeseburgers to boob size to running races to root beer to homework to OOTDs and back. SHOUT OUT to Jessi, Jessika, Molly, and Katie. You girls make me smile big time.
- Taking time off from Social Media- For those of you that I recruited to The Twitter, I'm sure your jaw is on the floor reading that heading. But I had my first day off from it all-Facebook, Insta', and The Twitter- this past Monday. I gotta tell you that I LOVED it. I was extremely productive with my day and I didn't feel like I had a constant noise running in my head of who said what or wore what, etc. All of that extra stuff not rattling around in my brain was good for me. I've got big plans for next Monday.
- Mumford and Sons - I downloaded their debut album the night of the Grammy's and so far I'm loving it.
- Unsweet Iced Tea with Extra Ice from Mickey D's - I get one about 5-6 times a week. I can hear the staff smile when I say the extra ice part. I can't help it. The ice melts with the tea and also they don't put enough ice in drinks up here for my taste.
- Going to see the Oscar films with B - This year we decided to see all the Oscar films before the actual Oscars. It was such a blast and I can't wait for this Sunday!I especially loved hearing B's responses/reactions to the movies.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
This post is dedicated to all the things, places, and people that make me happy currently.
Posted by Samantha at 7:00 AM