- We saw Django Unchained on Friday night. It was long and yet we both really liked it. We still have Argo and Silver Linings Playbook to go.
- It has snowed for the past 5 days.
- I ordered a Moving Comfort bra on Friday. It has yet to ship. I don't do well with things not being shipped out immediately.
- We went out to celebrate my great grades and Brandon's raise on Saturday night. I had a drink called Porch Swing Hooch. It was wonderful. It looked like lemonade and now I'm questioning all old ladies who sit on porch swings with a big jug of lemonade. Do they have hooch in it?
- Yesterday was bad news bears on the food department as well. I'm dreading the scale tomorrow. I will say that something I ate Saturday night didn't agree with me because I spent quality time in the bathroom last night and this morning. I also was nauseous that's how bad it was. I even had to take some Zantac for the AWFUL acid reflux I had going on that I hadn't had in forever.
- I got new shoes this weekend. This will have its own post later in the week. I think I'm going to talk about what it's like to be fitted. This seems to be intimidating to some and I want to break it down to maybe take the pressure off a bit. Look for that either Thursday or Wednesday.
- I need to get over my hate of the treadmill until the winter is over at least. I'm gonna have to hit it up at least once a week.
- I would love to try a Zumba class or a yoga class. I don't have anyone to go with me. And sometimes I am shy on this stuff.
- Since the Super Bowl is over, and everyone has a fresh start I can officially announce that Brandon and I are now Detroit Lions fans. Being from Oklahoma can make for random fan choices sometimes. So we decided that since we've lived here, we're going to claim the Lions for us and for our kiddos some day. Our kids will say, "I'm a Lions fan because my momma and daddy lived in Michigan for awhile." Pretty cool thought huh?
- A couple of weeks ago I recommended the Gettin' Jiggy wit It Pandora station. I still stand by that recommendation.
- Big Mama's book comes out on Friday! I am really excited for this. I've scheduled time to read all day for it.
- Brandon also got running shoes. I can't wait for him to start his own running journey. I've been working on him for months now!
1 Real Cure for Burnout
11 hours ago