- Yesterday I missed my daddy terribly. So I downloaded some of The Doors music for my running mix. This solved the problem quickly.
- Speaking of, I need him to make me a strictly oldies running mix.
- I don't know how famous bloggers do it. It just seems like a lot of work to constantly post. Also, they have to deal with the crazy and the rude people.
- I downloaded some Mumford and Sons yesterday. We shall see if they live up to the hype.
- I want one of those iHome things for my bathroom. I like a bit of soft music in the morning.
- We got a new bed in a bag this weekend. It is grey and I bought orange sheets. It's really cute. We also rearranged our living room. We both were craving some change. I also have been brainstorming in the way of re-decorating. I want a colorful house with a somewhat hippy-chic feel, but not to the point of hipster. I still really like historical pieces too. I don't even know if that makes sense. I tried to make a quick vision board to try to explain it to my husband this weekend and all I got was the deer in headlights look in return. So if you don't follow the above, fear not, you're in good company.
- One of the diamonds in a ring that Brandon gave me for my birthday fell out and it makes me so sad. It's this little bitty thing, but still.
- The "Diana" bio-pic with Naomi Watts is set to release October 4, 2013.
- Yes, the date is already in my calendar.
- Read Big Mama's book on Friday. LOVED it and I'm recommending it to women period.
Speech, Shopping and A Note card Give away
4 hours ago