I'm linking up with Laura from The Everyday Joys today for Fab Friday.
- I don't want to be too vocal about this for fear of ticking off God and taking away the weather...but yesterday and today has been great in the weather department. There are signs of spring coming!
- Went for a run this morning with some friends and it just put me in a really great mood!
- I'm getting close to being done with this round of finals.
- I mentioned this yesterday, but I LOVE Caroline Manzo's book. I agree with so much of what she says.
- Easter is on Sunday!!
- I really feel like I am starting to come into my own in running and it makes me so happy that all of the hard work is paying off.
- I love listening to my hometown radio station. I know I've already said this, but sometimes the internet is really great! I kinda felt like I was in high school again with the radio blaring while I was in the shower.
- Have y'all heard Little Big Town's song, Tornado? It's so fun! It also makes me think of Oklahoma.
- It is baseball season! I am really looking forward to going to a Michigan baseball/softball game, with some sunflower seeds, flip-flops, a hat, and flip-flops!
- Checking things off my to-do list! It just gives me a thrill!
Happy Friday y'all!