- First thing you do in the morning?
Grumble about getting up.I brush my teeth first thing, without fail. My momma is the same way.
- First thing you do when you get home from work? Go to the bathroom. This applies whether I've been at work or not. If I have just come home from anywhere, I have to hit the bathroom.
- First kiss? I was a week away from turning 15. It was during the Blair Witch Project. It was all kinds of awkward. I see this dude this summer. Should be interesting.
- First home? First home with my parents was South of my hometown. First home with Brandon was across from my high school football stadium. That little house was a lot of fun.
- First car? 1994 Chevy Camaro. Her name is Poison Ivy and I still have her. My daddy takes care of her for me in Oklahoma. We are saving her for car shows some day.
- First thing you wanted to be when you grew up? The President of the United States
- First choice beverage? If I am not drinking pop, then I love a good unsweetened tea with extra ice from Mickey D's. If I am drinking pop, I'm obsessed with vanilla coke zero more than I should be.
- First choice dessert? There is nothing like a dip-top in a cup from Southside Drive-In in my hometown. But since I can't have that all the time, I am in love with the dark chocolate truffles that Harry and David's makes.
- First choice of restaurant? Speedway Grill, Muskogee Oklahoma. Hands down, the BEST burger in the entire world is there.
- First major purchase? My Chevy Monte Carlo named Mary Carlotta. We got her after college.
- First job? Filing clerk for a dealership.
- First time you flew on a plane? I was 1 when I flew to see my grandparents with my momma. The first flight I remember was when I was 5 and my sister flew with me and my mom that time.
- First real "big girl" job? I used to work for a prosecutor.