- All the Blissdom posts this week. I know it is silly, but I like seeing people connecting and also I LOVE learning. I still have been thinking lots about what I have read so far.
- my running group. I seriously love this group of women. They don't know how much they mean to me.
- The sunshine! We hit 49 degrees here today in the frozen tundra and it was so good for my soul!
- Friday Night Lights! I do have to admit that I am a little more homesick than usual and I think part of it has to do with the fact that all the characters on the show talk and sound like family from home.
- An invitation we received today for Easter Sunday! I love Easter Sunday almost more than Christmas celebrations at church, but what I love most is being with family and good food! One of my friends from law school has invited us for Easter service and dinner with her family and I can't wait!
Reading: The SheReadsTruth, Holy Week Devotional and Caroline Manzo's Let Me Tell You Something. I love both a ton.
Working on: A Cover letter, my resume, and an appellate brief re-write. Yay law school!
Looking forward to: warmer weather in Phoenix next month and good Mexican food!