This Week's Loss: .8 pounds
Total Loss: 68.6 pounds
Starting Weight: 239 pounds
Current Weight: 170.4 pounds
Pounds to goal weight: 20.4 pounds
What I craved this week: Chocolate. Because well, that's what happens at a certain time of the month.
What I noticed was different about my body: I was a competition this weekend in my business clothes and I folded my arms at my waist easily. I can't tell you the last time I was able to do that.
Workouts I did this week:
- Three runs including a 5K PR of 31:42! My pace was 10:12.
- I lifted twice.
- Run three times.
- I am seriously considering doing The Shred three times a week. I need to cross train and get some arms.
What I’m looking forward to:
- St. Patrick's Day- They do things really big up here for this day.
- Some good BBQ. I'm not sure where we will have it yet, but we're gonna have it!
- Half-Marathon training starts March 24th!