Total Loss: 69.2 pounds
Starting Weight: 239 pounds
Current Weight: 169.8 pounds
Pounds to goal weight: 19.8 pounds
What I craved this week: A big ole' piece of cake with a lot of icing. I never got it, but I did get a whole lot of crap. I have decided that when I drink all I want to do is eat like crap. This isn't good for my body. It also isn't good for weight loss. I won't have to worry about it though because I don't drink during half-training. I really am glad to see this loss still because of all the crap I ate this weekend.
What I noticed was different about my body: My mind has been going through a lot of changes lately. I have been reading the Made to Crave devotion plan on the Bible app with my sister Jess and friend Jessika. This has been making me think about what I put into my workouts. I have just been doing the workouts to get them in, you know, just another thing to do on my checklist. But this devotion has been making me consider the effort I put into my workouts and also the food into my mouth. Is it worth it?
Workouts I did this week: Two runs and the first day of The Shred.
Personal Goals for this week:
- I am starting 30 days of Commitment to the Shred. I have got to start working on my arms seriously and I think that Jillian Michaels is a good place to start. I will still be running because, hello, I'm obsessed with it. But this is cross training which is very important to half or full marathon training. So I will be doing it every day of the week this week and for 30 days total. I even made a checklist for the next 30 days.
- I want to run three times this week.
- And I'm texting my point amounts to my sister all week too.
- I also want to lose 2-3 pounds this week.
What I’m looking forward to:
- Starting my half-marathon training! I really am focused when I am training and I can't wait to feel that way again.
- Getting rid of the cokes. I know I crave more sugar when I drink them and I need to get it out of my system.
Frame of Mind: Losing weight is a daily commitment. That is something that I am learning each and every day. I have to fight for my choices sometimes on a minute by minute basis. And when I hold myself accountable with myself and my sister, it makes all the difference.