This Week's Loss: 0.8 pounds
Total Loss: 70 pounds!!
Starting Weight: 239 pounds
Current Weight: 169 pounds
Pounds to goal weight: 19 pounds
What I craved this week: I drank diet cokes of all kinds this week like it was my job because as of Sunday I gave up Coke...again. But this time it's for half-marathon training! I expect lots of tylenol in the next few days for caffeine headaches.
What I noticed was different about my body: Even though I didn't lose as much weight as I would have liked this week, I am noticing that I am faster when I run. While this may be early, I really do think that cross-training is making a difference for me. I feel better when I run.
Workouts I did this week:
- Ran two times (including a run that was 6 miles with a 10:29 pace!!)
- Did the Shred with Jillian Michaels six times.
- Homework. Homework. And more homework.
- Run three times.
- The Shred all 7 days.
- Text my points every day to my sister.
|I know I've posted this already, but it really has been quite the winter this year. |
And so I'm using the winter to work on my body some more.
What I’m looking forward to:
- Having projects completed and the semester over!
- WARM WEATHER.