- What time of year is England typically warm?
- Sheldon Cooper makes my heart smile.
- I have five projects due in the next 4 weeks. If I can get rid of one project, the rest is a cake walk in comparison. This one project is also the least interesting to me. It's also the most time consuming. Isn't that how it always works?
- I own a Minnie Mouse binder. It is to be taken very seriously.
- The snow is starting to piss me off.
- Katie Holmes as Jackie Kennedy is one of my favorites.
- I liked all the foreshadowing in Oz, the Great and Powerful. And that's all I liked about the movie. I thought James Franco was a poor choice for the Wizard and I also thought that Mila Kunis was a poor choice as well. All the movie made me want to do was watch the original The Wizard of Oz to put that movie out of my mind. Hopefully Universal does a better job with Wicked.
- I start the training plan for my next half this Sunday.
- I don't like BLTs. I like BELTs (bacon, egg, lettuce, tomato with a dash of tabasco).
- My favorite Biggest Loser contestant this season was Lisa. She was an at-home contestant. She got her family on board and that is one of the biggest battles to overcome when losing weight. The rest of the contestants were a bunch of whiners.
- I'm doing the Shred for the next 30 days. Someone hold me.
- Can someone explain the appeal of Tim Riggins to me other than his looks? (He's a character on Friday Night Lights.)
- Also, I have Tami Taylor hair envy. And I love the Eric/Tami Taylor relationship on the show the most.
1 hour ago