- I ran 6 miles in just a little over an hour yesterday. I am seriously jazzed about this.
- Sometimes, a person just needs to sit down and crank out some work with the phone put away and only the hum drum of the dryer going in the house.
- Sugar's farts might be the most vile farts of all time. Today she stunk herself out and tried to hide under the covers. I pulled the covers off and made her suffer along with me.
- April is next week. HOLY COW.
- I have a hair appointment next week. Amen.
- I need to sell some of my Vera Bradley pieces. There isn't any point to hold onto the stuff I don't use. (My mother and sisters are in shock that I said that. My dad, husband and brother all just virtually high fived each other.)
- My grandpa is in the hospital with chest pains and shortness of breath. He has type two diabetes as well. Prayers are appreciated. Also, this news made me really thankful that my parents have been on the healthy train this year. I know that everyone passes away eventually, but taking care of your health early on and for a consistent basis can help prevent issues like this. It is just another reason why being healthy is so important.
- Is anyone else as confused as I am about Kim Kardashian's maternity style?
- Alicia Keys's Girl on Fire is my running jam.
- Watching Remember the Titans tonight for half-marathon music inspiration. Any other movie recommendations?
1 hour ago