I've been and am still knee deep in the land of the #lawschoolprobz for the past few days.
I wanted to share some posts that I am loving lately...
1. This post by Beth Moore. She often hits the nail on the head and this post was no different. It spoke to me about so many different things including my path as a future attorney. I still am going back and re-reading it a week later. http://blog.lproof.org/2013/03/what-would-you-look-like.html
2. Yesterday my girl, Kodi, posted these two articles on Facebook and I immediately re-posted them. I thought my home church might blow up when they saw them, but thankfully, last I heard the place is still standing.
They sum up my feelings on the matter.
3. As you know I am a lover of the Mama they call Boo. And her book comes out in two months!
Actually, if you want to know the truth, I run a half on June 2nd. Real Housewives of New Jersey returns that same night. And her lovely book arrives on my doorstep two days later.
HOT DOG Y'ALL!!
I am going to be emotionally spent that week to say the least. Too much wonderful in three days.
(I really do apologize for my digression(s). The digression is especially obnoxious when I am hair-brained and running on questionable hygiene habits. )
Again. ANYWAYS. This blog post contains a link to the first chapter of her book and I am so excited to read her book.
1. I think I have a slight case of nostalgia because I cannot get enough of the Summer Hits of the 90s station on Pandora.
2. Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert. It is so good that I even get to add this bad boy to my running playlist.
I was pumped about it. Brandon, clearly could care less as evidenced by our conversation we had earlier in the car today...
Brandon: (as the song is playing) Do you always have to bounce around like that when you sing to a song?
Me: Yes...but only in the car.
Brandon: Why do you bounce around because it is embarrassing?
Me: I have to determine if I can add it to my running playlist.
Brandon: And this is your method?
Me: Yes. Do you know how hard it is to find a song to add to a running playlist that is country?
Brandon: No, but I know how silly you look doing it.
I have one tomorrow!! Gonna get my hurr did. And it just pleases me to no end.
What are you loving today? Happy Thursday!
1 Real Cure for Burnout
3 hours ago