I really love Rachel's post she's been doing recently and thought I'd join in on the fun!
1. We get to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I know how ridiculous it is that I get excited over grocery shopping, but I really do like checking off items on lists and it makes my OCD heart happy. Plus, the samples at Costco are WONDERFUL.
2. I'm running my second Half-Marathon this weekend. I'm nervous, but excited to see how far I've come since I ran my first one last fall.
3. We are eating BBQ post-race on Sunday. More specifically, I'm having a dish that is mac-n-cheese on bottom and pulled pork on top. AMEN.
4. FaceTime. I spent Sunday night FaceTiming with my family. It was so good to see everyone and this is one of those times when technology is really really really great.
5. My Better Life Bag came today!! I didn't know this, but they are a company out of Michigan. I love shopping local and knew that this company helped local citizens, but didn't know it was in my backyard!
Happy Friday y'all!
3 hours ago