- Watched Mamma Mia twice today and I have no shame.
- Got a manicure today and all I could think about was my best girls all live in separate states now.
- I sat in my car for 10 minutes looking at social media. I used a good portion of my data plan when I could have avoided doing that by walking into my house.
- Saw a lady post about how she didn't really like her son playing t-ball because it was so competitive at such a young age. Listen. I'll give her the first couple of years when they're still little, but once they hit 7-9 age, I say "Game On." Kids need to learn that healthy competition is okay because it is a very real thing in the real world. We are doing no children favors by not allowing games to be won or lost.
- On a similar note, my niece is apparently really good at the catcher position. However, she really isn't interested in it. It makes me REALLY wish we were in Oklahoma because I've always dreamed of an opportunity like that. I so wish I could be there to work with her. I think it's why I would be okay with either a boy or girl, because either way, my kids will play baseball.
- There is just something about snapping green beans that always makes me think of my family in Iowa.
- I think that some day my kids are going to have memories of me making dinner while Ellen is on TV. You know provided that she's still on TV by then. For some reason, making dinner or eating dinner while Ellen is on makes life a little more fun!
- I'm assembling my running outfit for my half next month.
1 Real Cure for Burnout
11 hours ago