1. You know the Costco workout shirt that Skinny Runner loves? Well I love it too. It's light, long and it has the wicking capability.
Most importantly, it is only $12.99. They also regularly go on sale for $9.99.
2. Monotrail Women's Molokini Sandal. They're wonderful and nice to my feet post long run. And every other day of the week for that matter.
3. I finally found a fuel pack that I like. It's like a Spi Belt, but made by 2XU and it's neon pink. I can't find a link for it right now. I got mine at the local running store, Running Fit.
4. "No Church in the Wild (feat. Frank Ocean)" by Kanye West and Jay Z.
5. "I Love it (feat. Charli XCX) " by Iconic Pop
1. Where is your go-to place for a good tote that can be monogrammed and used for school? (I need a suggestion outside of 31.)