- Kim and Kanye's baby girl is here. Lord help us all.
- I couldn't go for my long run yesterday because my next door neighbor decided to block the neighborhood in with his giant moving truck. So I have to run my ten miles on the dreadmill today.
- Also, my dogs were holy terrors yesterday while he was loading things up. They kept hearing noises and would go to the door constantly. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad for their instincts, but it was aggravating to say the least. I also wasn't exactly appreciative of the neighbor standing out on the sidewalk barking orders either.
- I've been listening to songs from high school this week. It's been a riot. I might make a playlist.
- Adam Levine is nice to look at.
- The Swon Brothers used to sing with Carrie Underwood at the Downtown Country Show in my hometown. I saw all three before they were huge. That's cool whether you like them or not.
- On the reminiscing meets The Voice note, I miss Carson Daly and TRL.
- I'm getting sucked back into Candy Crush.
1 Real Cure for Burnout
3 hours ago