- I got a new blog look courtesy of the lovely Jenn from Munchkin Land Designs. She always does such a wonderful job. This time I told her I wanted simple and neon. And girlfriend delivered.
- Have you seen the new Erin Condren Life Planners? I have to admit I really want one of the gold editions, but dang $75 is STEEP.
- THE ROYAL HEIR TO THE BRITISH THRONE IS DUE NEXT MONTH PEOPLE.
- I want to do a blog post on Made to Crave, but there are just so many things I'm learning and I don't think I've fully processed it yet. I have a feeling it is just going to hit me one day and the words will just come spewing out of me.
- I'm sitting here waiting for the UPS man to deliver my copy of BooMama's book. I also have to leave for a hair appointment in seven minutes. He better deliver fast because I want to read that book while I get my hurr did.
- I also feel a blog post regarding my hair coming on soon too. I know it's a first world problem like my water heater deciding to die when I needed a hot shower post-half marathon yesterday, but still. Someone somewhere might care. Or maybe my kids will read this one day and say, "Well my momma was as anal about her hair then as she is now. So there's that." Or maybe not.
- Another blog post I need to write is about my dogs. Sugar and Pais are HILARIOUS and their shenanigans should be documented as well.
- No UPS man. Sad panda. (Even though I don't really know what that means.)
1 Real Cure for Burnout
11 hours ago