- Growing up, it was ingrained into our heads that American made cars were the only way to go. Making a suggestion to buy otherwise is still considered absurd and offensive. Living in Michigan has sealed this life choice for me.
- We watched Never Been Kissed on Saturday night after grilling burgers and some time at the pool. It was the perfect end to the day.
- I look like an absolute fool in Pure Barre because I'm not flexible. But I still love it.
- I am officially registered for my LAST semester of law school!!!!!
- I will never hear Don't Stop Believing again without thinking of Cory Monteith.
- Only 151 days until life can go back to normal. Well, as normal as life can be when one is about to start studying for the b*ar.
- Speaking of the b*ar, I need to start writing some posts ahead of time. I still state up front now that it will be a miracle if I read ANY blogs, tweets or Instas then. You've been warned.
- I woke up early this morning and started my day with some Greek yogurt, a California peach and some time in the Word with the Lord. It's gonna be a good day.