- I've decided this is the season of floaters on Big Brother.
- Pais has been my pal these past few weeks and it's been wonderful. She's normally Brandon's girl and so a change of pace has been nice. However, when Brandon visits, I'm sure I'll be chopped liver again.
- Dark chocolate pretzels are from Jesus. I am sure of it.
- It feels like fall here right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for fall like nobody's business. BUT. I'd like just a few more weeks of summer before the next semester starts.
- My little sister texted me yesterday to tell me that she had missed me lately. Talk about melting my heart. I love being big sister to her.
- I think I might be Team Teresa again. Don't get me wrong, Don Caro is still my very favorite, but Teresa seems to be making a serious effort. I also really love Rich and Kathy Wakile.
- My sister and I have been attending Life Church up here. Both sermons we have been to have been about things on my heart a lot in the past few months. It's been such a good word. I come from a very traditional church in Oklahoma where everything has to be so-so and it has been nice to be in a place where the primary focus is on Jesus.
This week's is short because I need to get back to studying. Happy Monday!