- My sister Jess loves this post. When I write it, I usually think about what she'll find the funniest. I always imagine her in her room reading it late at night. It is weird to be writing this two weeks in a row with her feet from me.
- Yesterday my sister was texting during the previews of a movie. The "Be Sure to Turn Off Your Cellphone" commercial came on. This guy behind us leans down and tells Jess "Make sure your cell phone is turned off." Who died and left that guy the Movie Etiquette King? The movie hadn't started yet! His wife leaned over to him and said, "Did you really have to do that?" His comment definitely put us in a mood for the first twenty minutes of the movie. What a jerk!
- I am at the point where I check the Daily Mail, the Royal websites and twitter accounts hourly.
- I'm looking for a 5K/10K to run in Arkansas in August. Anyone know of any races then?
- I need to organize the extra room like yesterday. I hope that cleaning/purge urge comes soon.
- Dawson's Creek watching has commenced.
- Yesterday's run was awesome. I ran 5 miles in under 53 minutes which was a little goal I made with myself at the beginning of my run. It was a 10:26 pace. I love competing with myself like that and I'm determined to knock my pace down this year before my next big race.
- One of my prayers for Arkansas is to find a women's running group and a park like the ones here. I feel so much peace when I'm running here and I hope to find that in Arkansas as well.
- If it's possible, I think Sugar's farts reached a new level of vile this week.
1 Real Cure for Burnout
3 hours ago