I'm also a history nerd that loves the Royal family, just in case you're new here. If you're not new, well then you know this.
This edition of Monday Mumblings is likely to be updated throughout the day.
- When we finally have kids, we don't plan on releasing names on the blog. But their nicknames will be royally themed.
- Friday night, I tweeted that it was supposed to be a full moon starting Sunday. My sister's dog had her puppies yesterday. And Kate is in labor today. That's called #winning people!
- HRH Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, may have driven to the hospital. If so, I love that. So very normal for them!
- My London fever is growing big time.
- I've got multiple windows open for my #royalbaby news.
- Still really like Alexandra/Elizabeth for a girl and George for a boy.
- I actually think it's a boy. I would love a girl because of the historical impact, but I think it's a boy.
- The fact that I know all of this "trivia" sometimes blows my mind and most of the time makes my eyes roll.
- I cancelled Pure Barre for today. I have a school appointment I can't miss. Why did I want to go to law school again?
EDITED TO ADD:
- Her Majesty The Queen has returned to Buckingham Palace.
- The Royal Succession is as follows... Ahem. Elizabeth, Charles, William, William's heir, Henry (Harry), Andrew, Duke of York, Beatrice, Eugenie, Edward, Earl of Wessex...James (EDIT: James is younger, but he's the boy, so he comes first!) Louise, Anne, Princess Royal, Peter, Savannah, Isla THEN Zara. This isn't including the cousins. And is subject to change once Zara has her little one in the spring...although not a lot because she's the end of the line technically.
- When the little RH is finally here, an announcement will be made by a royal aide outside the Lindo Wing and also a scroll will be placed outside Buckingham Palace.
EDITED TO ADD:
- IT'S A BOY!!
Happy Monday! I am flipping delighted!