- My husband, momma, daddy, and baby brother came to visit us this weekend. It was a blast. I had a great time and ate way too much.
- I didn't tell anyone they were coming and it was lots of fun to just explore the town.
- The Michigan Law Library is an absolute cathedral. Seriously, it looks like something straight out of England.
- We went to Costco twice this weekend. Costco and their samples are appreciated greatly by my family.
- When I finish this LAST round of finals, it will be less than 4 months until I move to Arkansas.
- My brother said that he's going to be Uncle Si to my unborn kids. Jessi is Willie. Loren is Jeb. And yep, that's right, I am Jase. The kid nailed it.
- I think I found a great first legal bag. It's Vera Bradley. I really shouldn't be surprised by this.
- I also found a wonderful purse from there too. It has a matching scarf/sash.
- Sugar was a complete angel this weekend while everyone was here. They left. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we're back to holy terror status.