- My contact case has a turkey on it and says "Happy Thanksgiving." My contact case = cooler than your contact case.
- I love Fall Back. I know some people hate it. However, I am a morning person. So more sun in the morning makes for a happier me. It's selfish. I'm aware. I'm sure some day when I have kids, I'll hate it. But for now, I don't. Therefore, I still like it.
- I got my hurr did recently. I put in a red that is out of the box for me. I wanted to do it before I graduated because it's the last time I'll be a little risky with my hurr. I've had very mixed reactions. People either love it or hate it. The people that hate it are not shy about their opinion and they are a little rude about it, in my opinion.
- Here's my latest theory on Dina returning to RHONJ. Since she is separated from her hubby aka Caroline's husband's brother, she is hurting for money. Also, I think that he called BS on her not talking to Caroline and she didn't like that. Bravo knows that Caroline does well, so that's why she gets her own show. Dina could have had the same had she stayed on the show and not gone off the deep end.
- Watched "A Few Good Men" for the first time this weekend. Gosh I love Aaron Sorkin!
- I go back and forth on whether I want to make New York City Marathon or the Marine Corp Marathon my first. That first one is something really special and I think both of these races have that magical feel.
- Only 33 days until my last day of school. I'm gonna make a paper chain.