- We move in two weeks and I need to pack. Haven't started yet. Yep. Do with that what you will.
- Gotta figure out how to pay for my bar prep course. It stresses me out. If I got this taken care of, that'd be the perfect Christmas gift. I realize that's lame, but it is what it is.
- Not sure if I'm going to decorate for Christmas this year because I'll get to Arkansas and it'll basically be Christmas and I have to unpack before I start studying. I really want to relax the last weeks before I start that as much as possible.
- I'm able to run in less than three weeks from now. I'm excited and I've even treated myself to some new running gear to celebrate. I also am looking forward to finding a barre class in the Bentonville/Fayetteville area.
- I ate like crap this entire last week and I need to stop. I'm looking forward to making good choices and getting back on track.
- This scene gets funnier every time I watch it.
- Chris Hemsworth or Liam Hemsworth? I personally am #teamthor
- Watched Cold Mountain yesterday. I forgot how versatile Nicole Kidman is. I also didn't realize that Charlie Hunnam is in that film.
- It's Bedlam Week and I'm nervous. I want to beat Oklahoma State so bad. I'm sure I say that every year, but this year, I really want it to happen!