OVERACHIEVER right here.
What can I say? I do what I can.
- I am putting winter on notice. I'm over it. The one perk of being down South is that winter ends earlier here and I told myself that over and over and over and over when I was freezing my butt off before we left Michigan. Well. Someone needs to let Oklahoma and Arkansas know that it's time to warm things up a bit.
- Brandon and I are going to Florida the week after the bar. AMEN. All the sunshine. All the good healthy food. All the Mouse. And in case I didn't mention it. ALL. THE. SUNSHINE. And listen, even if it pours the whole time, it'll be warm outside and I will LOVE it.
- We got our apartment issues solved and we will be moving in March. Still in Bentonville. Even closer for my husband's work. MUCH better location.
- I still really want to see August Osage County. I know that it's a controversial movie for Oklahomans, but I love me some Meryl and Julia. I can't help myself.
- I'm starting a stack of books for after the bar is over. So far, I've got Allegiant, The Antelope in the Living Room, and that's it. Any other recommendations? I wish the next J.K. Rowling would write the next Harry Potter. But the problem with that is that great works like Harry Potter only happen once a generation.
HA. HA. HA. I started this post late at night and then crashed. So it's a week late. Oh well. These things are still true.