- Finding the baby bedding of my dreams that is reasonable and cute just might be the death of me.
- My brother and I watched Blackfish today. It makes me absolutely sick for the animals and devastated for the trainers that work there. If you haven't watched it, you should. I'm not a PETA person by any means, but I certainly am looking for a "Save the Whales" shirt.
- There's a Chipotle in Bentonville. Amen.
- My brother's feet reek. It's a stink that would peal the hardest wallpaper to remove from walls.
- I'm sitting next to my brother as I type this.
- The fact that there are kids who don't remember Bill Clinton's presidency blows my mind.
- I feel like the ball gets dropped when it comes to making good Superman movies. We have excellent Batman, X-Men, and Marvel movies, why can't they get Superman right?
- We heard our baby's heartbeat this morning. That sound is just so special and something that will never get old.
Happy St. Paddy's Day!!